SokoSave Mobile is a free version of Sokoban for Pocket PC devices running Windows Mobile 6, 5, and 2003.
SokoSave Mobile v503 was released on March 08, 2011.
SokoSave Mobile is copyright ©2006-2011 by Eric Sunshine.
- Plays classic Sokoban puzzles, as well as Multiban puzzles.
- Computer-assisted movement and intuitive game controls. Simple screen tapping actions move objects automatically over long distances and complex paths.
- Highlights legal moves and pushes.
- Unlimited undo and redo.
- Automatically saves and restores game positions.
- Puzzle browser with preview. Recognizes puzzle collections stored one per file, several per file, and in ZIP archives.
- Configurable behavior and appearance. Includes several high-quality skins for changing puzzle board appearance. Others can be downloaded from the Internet.
- Supports high-resolution VGA/WVGA and low-resolution QVGA in portrait and landscape orientations, as well as 3rd-party pseudo high-resolution SE_VGA and OzVGA modes.
- Includes nearly 7000 puzzles. Others can be downloaded from the Internet.